Sunday, February 10, 2008

New projects!

I got some scrapping in yesterday! I completed this layout using the new February kit for Scrapping with Grace (available in the store soon!). This is my first layout for the design team. This kit includes the FLIRT line by Reminisce. All papers and Die Cuts/ Stickers are from the kit, and are Reminisce. I added Prima and Bazzill flowers, Cosmo Cricket Rub ons, SU pearls, Lace and Buttons from my fabric store stash!

I also completed this altered mailbox with products from the Reminisce FLIRT line from Scrappin with Grace. I love making these little mailboxes! I got the tin from the Target $1 spot. Papers and stickers are Reminisce, and I added SU ribbon. I think these make such cute little gift boxes - filled with candy, gift cards, or other small treats...


I hope to get more time to play today, so hopefully I can share more soon!! Have a great day!

No comments: