Thursday, February 28, 2008

It's Thursday again...

Good Morning! Finally a moment to catch up here. I would say it has been busy, but it really has just been the everyday craziness that is life. Everybody is healthy here (YAY!) and I am delighted to say that we are heading out for a weekend trip tomorrow to play in the snow. We need a brief break from the everyday, and are really looking forward to it! We get to play, visit with friends, get some new material to scrap - all around good times!!

I finished this layout earlier in the week, just did not get a chance to share yet:


I completed this one for a challenge at Create My Keepsake. I love making these cute flowers!

Paper are My Mind's Eye and Making Memories, Felt flowers and ric rac are Creative Cafe, Chipboard letters are Scenic Route, Rub On's are Making Memories, and buttons are fabric store finds.

In other news.... I made it through to the next round in the Scrapping with the Stars contest at Coordinates Collections- I am so excited (and shocked!) - we are down to 6 participants. I am really having fun with this!! I need to finish my entry for this round today, since I will be out of town this weekend. Wish me luck!!

And don't forget to stop by at Scrappin' with Grace to check out the details for our Last Scrapper Standing contest!! Entries are due on the 1st (THIS Saturday) and I promise it will be FUN!!

Have a great weekend!

No comments: