Sunday, February 3, 2008

New Layout to share...

I have been working on layouts for the contest that I am participating in over at www.coordinatescollections.com for the last week. I can't share those yet, but this one is one that I created for the contest and then decided was not quite right. I really love the layout, but I am supposed to be creating a layout based on the style of other artists, and this one was a little too "ME" and not quite right to submit for the contest. Anyway - this photo cracks me up, and I had a lot of fun scrapping it!


I used Bazzill and Stampin Up! cardstock, Autumn Leaves and Stampin' Up! Patterned Papers, Rusty Pickle Chipboard, Stampin' Up stamp, ink and embossing powder, KI Lace cardstock, Petaloo flower, Dymo label maker, Heidi Swapp bling, and LOTS of buttons and ribbon from my stash.

I keep trying to scrap today, but I am feeling very lazy and doing a lot of procrastinating. Sure hope to have more to share soon! Thanks for visiting... Have a great night!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That pic just cracks me up too. And the LO is gorgeous!

~C