Thursday, February 21, 2008

I'm still here!

Sorry - I know it has been a few days ...time just seems to get away from me some days! It has been a little crazy, but what else is new! Christian is back to human again - thank goodness - he is SOOOO skinny though! We will be stuffing him with junk food for a while so he will be able to hold his pants up again lol. Everything else is status quo...reality television seems to be interrupting life and keeping me from getting much done - I don't know how I became such a junkie!

The voting has ended for this round of the Scrapping with the Stars contest at Coordinates Collections, so I am able to share my layouts with you now.

This layout was inspired by the work of Elsie Flannigan

I love Elsie's use of fun and unique embellishments, and had a ton of fun working with these trims, beads and buttons. She made similar paper flowers that were posted on her blog and I LOVED them - these make me smile! I painted and hand journaled, hand drew and cut the title.

The second layout is based on the work of Mimi Shramm - designer for Coordinates Collections. Her work is soft and often sentimental. I love her use of strip journaling, and single photo layouts.

I won't find out until Monday if I make it to the next round, but either way I sure have had a lot of fun playing! I am just finishing up a couple of projects, and expect to have layouts to share this weekend. Have a great night!

No comments: