Sunday, September 9, 2007

I Scrapped!

Hooray! I found some time to do some scrapping! For some reason lately it seems that finding time for this is next to impossible, and when I DO have time, creativity is somewhere else entirely. So I am very excited this weekend to have accomplished something. No, they are not my best pages, but the fact that I finished them is QUITE an accomplishment, so I wanted to share. I used up some of the retired papers and accessories that I have been hoarding (GOOD JOB, Kristine!!) I used the Retired "Treehouse" Designer papers, and the 2006 "In Color" cardstock and ink. The stamps and accessories used here include: Office Accoutrement, Genuine Article, Big Deal Alphabet, Short Order Alphabet & Numbers, Priceless, Everyday Flexible Phrases, On Board Chipboard, Spiral Punch, Jumbo Eyelets.
The photos are from last November, when My son Ethan and I did an overnight trip with the Cub Scouts. We took the train to San Francisco, where we spent the night in the Aquarium - slept in the shark tube! Then we took the bus to the Exploritorium. It was an awesome trip. I have a ton more photos, but am sadly out of this Designer paper, so will have to do the rest another day when creativity strikes again. I am off to try to do a few cards or simple stamped items before bed, as I still have a few hours in me! Have a great day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Not quite your best pages, huh? They look darned good to me!! I'm so glad to see that you got yourself in some of those photos, too!! :-)