Friday, September 14, 2007

Garden of Hope

As promised, here is another card made with the GAWGEOUS set, Garden Silhouettes. But as predicted, my "set sampler" ended at just these two cards, because my new toys arrived and, well I got distracted. Come on, you new it would happen. But I WILL come back to this set! It is worth spending some more time with.




This card was very simple to create. I sponged inks in More Mustard, So Saffron, Creamy Caramel and Close to Cocoa onto Very Vanilla Cardstock. Then I stamped the leaf image in Chocolate Chip ink, and stamped off (stamped it again without re-inking the stamp) to create the shadow effect. I love how soft and ethereal this looks, but the colors are warm, masculine, and peaceful. I made this card for a coworker that is out ill - hope he will like it.

1 comment:

RhondaG - The Stampin' Bunny said...

Love the layered ribbon! I had not seen that before, and I will definitely be CASE-ing the idea soon! (probably with Old Olive and Real Red) TFS!