Tuesday, January 15, 2008

I'm excited!!

I decided to throw my hat into the ring and apply for a design team position at ScrappinWithGrace and was delighted to find out this morning that I made the team!! I am so excited, as I think that this will be a really great growth opportunity for me - a chance to really focus on my goals, try new ideas and products, and share my work -- I am really looking forward to the challenge!

These are the projects that I submitted for the design team application -- so glad they liked them :)
This layout of my "angel" (we can call her the occasional angel lol) was done using Fancy Pants patterned paper, die cuts, rub ons; Tim Holtz Grungeboard with acrylic paint and SU ink; Stampin' up! ribbon, pearls, hat pin; Bazzill and Prima flowers; Lisa Bearnson chipboard alphabet with SU ink and embossing powder.





My card entry was complete using all Stampin' Up! products - I used the stamp sets A Touch of Nature, French Script and Warm Words. I used watercolor crayons and an aquapainter for watercoloring.


Finally I completed an altered project using a mailbox tin from the Target $1 spot (my favorite place lately!!) -- Papers are Fancy Pants, ribbons and rhinestone brads are Stampin' Up! and flowers are Bazzill and Autumn Leaves. Crystal Elements for flower centers are by Mark Richards.

Again, I am just so thrilled, and even more than ever looking forward to sharing my work with you...thanks for looking!

2 comments:

Nicole said...

Yay! I am so excited!! I can't wait to work with you!

Lesli said...

Congrats on the DT - I'm sure you will do an awesome job. It is a great new team!