Friday, November 23, 2007

Thanksgiving wishes and a new Layout to share

Happy Thanksgiving to all! I know, it is actually the day after Thanksgiving, but I did not get a chance to wish it sooner. Unfortunately I came down with a NASTY bug on Wednesday, and slept through most of the day -- so needless to say I am a little behind! I felt better yesterday -- enough to enjoy a day with the family, but still moving slower than usual. Oh well - that is what holidays are for, right!

I had a lovely, relaxing Thanksgiving dinner with my family - we did it here, but everyone else cooked - how great is that! My mom wanted pics taken with all of the grandkids for her Christmas cards, so while they were here, we went across the street to the park, and I tried to get some --HA HA HA! I swear, trying to get 5 kids and my silly mother all looking cute at the same time is simply not a possibility. Sweet little Lilly, my niece, did NOT want to play! Here is what we ended up with - not horrible I guess.



I hope you had a lovely and relaxing day as well!

The kids let me have a little scrap time this morning, and I got a layout finished...

This is of my boys at our Disneyland trip (I am really trying to finish scrapping this trip!) - Getting Goofy --it was really cute - Max stole Ethan's "Goofy" hat, and then played keep away while Ethan tried to get it back - they were so playful and silly, and the boys were just cracking up!



(You can always click for a larger image)

Patterned paper and Die Cut letters - Paper Loft; Solid Cardstock - Bazill and Stampin' Up!; Big Brads - Hot off the Press; Rub Ons - Making Memories.

I am hoping to get in a few more hours over the long weekend! Hope you get to do something you love this weekend as well.

Hugs, KP

1 comment:

Nicole said...

KP you are Rockin' It girl!