Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Shopping...again :)

So, if you remember, the first part of my "creative goal" for myself, was to buy what I like. It turns out that this part of the goal is really not going to be any trouble at all! Since I just bought all I could carry at expo over the weekend, you would think that I was good for a while, yes? No.

Yesterday I was working on (and almost finished with) a layout (yay Kristine!) when I blobbed brown ink all over my journaling. Well, of course I had to start over, and of course I only had one sheet of the paper that I was using, so of course, I had to shop. I guess it really HAS been a while since I have shopped for scrapbooking supplies, since I just discovered yesterday that the store I usually go to in such scrap emergencies is gone. And they were not just closed, there was an entirely different business up and running. Imagine my surprise when I pulled up to the soccer store!!

So I had to head across town (like to the other side of Elk Grove) this morning to a NEW store. I say new, but they have been in business at least a year, I have just never been there. Probably never should have gone in there. I just needed one sheet of paper, but somehow my basket filled up...crazy! I did have a coupon, so I don't feel TOO bad. AND I got home and there is a birthday check in the mail, so I guess is was fate! And just in case my husband ever decides to read my blog --It really wasn't bad at all, honey! (LOL)

Off to finish the page I messed up! Have a great night!

1 comment:

Nicole said...

OMG I am laughing so hard. Heart to Heart is Jeff's enemy!