Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Another photo to share...

No, it's not stamping...not yet. I am DEFINITELY getting some scrapbooking done this weekend, though - so next week will have plenty of stuff to share - really! I am going to Scrapbook Expo this weekend, and I am so excited. I am taking two classes, and can't tell you how thrilled I am to get to be the student for a change. I am doing a Rusty Pickle class (i LOVE Rusty Pickle) and a technique class by SEI. Then I am cropping the night away. I need to find some time this week to put together some stuff so that I go prepared and get some pages done! Hopefully I will finish some pages that are cute enough to show off!

I did want to share this cute pic of my youngest. You know, she looks so sweet in photos. It is so deceiving...she is such a handful! (okay, more like two hands full). But I just adore her anyway... We are out the door to Hula class. Have a great night!


No comments: