Wednesday, August 18, 2010

UPCOMING CLASSES

I've announced the dates for several upcoming classes for the rest of the year - hope to see some of you there!

All of my classes will be held at ROUND TABLE PIZZA located at 10054 Bruceville Rd. in Elk Grove, CA

The following classes are $40 to participate, we will make 15 cards with envelopes. Lunch (pizza and soft drinks) is included in the fee.
Classes start at 1:00 pm, and you can stay until you are done or until closing time!
All materials are provided, you bring your own ADHESIVE, and a sharp pair of scissors if you have them.

Classes are as follows:

SATURDAY SEPTEMBER 11
Christmas Stamp a Stack - GET AN EARLY START on your Christmas cards!
Registration and payment due by August 28th

SATURDAY SEPTEMBER 25
Asian Influence Stamp a Stack- my take on asian inspired designs, a personal favorite!
Registration and payment due by September 1st

SUNDAY OCTOBER 17
MORE Christmas Stamp a Stack - Better really get to those Christmas cards now! Cards will not be duplicated from previous class, you are welcome to attend both
Registration and payment due by September 15th

SATURDAY NOVEMBER 6
Grateful Stamp a Stack - the perfect time of year to make thank you cards, fall colors, thanksgiving and all year thank you cards.
Registration and payment due by October 5th

I am offering a $10 discount for anyone who wishes to attend all 4 classes and registers by August 28th!

Wanna come? Email me at kpaisley1@gmail.com to register and get payment info

Space is limited to 1st 15 paid participants :)

I am designing cards like a fool for all these classes, but I don't want to spoil the surprises, so I won't share just yet....but maybe I will give a little sneak peak before classes begin, since I am so excited with all my fun new stuff, I want to share!!

No comments: