Friday, September 19, 2008

Catching up again

Hello all! Hope this post finds you happily scrapping or otherwise enjoying your day! I have a new sketch and layout to share - sorry i didn't get to it sooner, this has been a pretty rough week! I had a head cold all last week, but fought my way through it only to have the joy of catching the stomach crud this week! And now that I am feeling a bit better, my children are all hit with the stomach crud today! I gotta tell ya, I am exhausted. BUT I am doing my best to keep it all together and keep myself sane with a moment here and there to scrap. Unfortunately feeling lousy doesn't bring out my best creatively, but I keep trying!

I did complete a sketch over the weekend, as well as a layout to share. Hoping that this weekend allows me some time to get more scrappyness in. One can hope :) And in the meantime I am staying away from any and all germs!

Here is SKETCH #3


And here is the layout that I created as a sample:
I had a terrible time trying to get a photo of this one, so sorry it is a little blurry. I used Bazzill cardstock, Scenic Route papers, Basic Grey letter stickers and chipboard alpha, Maya Road sheer journaling blocks and Queen & Co felt strip (stars). I unfrotunately can't remember the manufacturer of the chipboard stars.

Well, I am off to try to get something accomplished with my day... or maybe just a nap lol

Hugs to you all!

No comments: