Saturday, June 7, 2008

One done!

Well, I said I was going to scrap this weekend - I have a party to go to this evening, so I am trying to get what I can done before going. I finished one layout, and am getting started on a second - hopefully to finish at least one more by Sunday night. This one was completed for Challenge #2 at 2ScrappyChixDesigns online crop - the challenge was to use at least 2 types of bling - yeah, I picked that one of course.

I used Paper Salon and American Crafts papers (that I bought last night --LOVE these colors!) Bazzill Cardstock, Doodlebug and Luxe alpha stickers, Glitz Icing and Prima Say it with Crystals, Creative Cafe and Bazzill brads, Stampin' Up! Rub on.


I am off to try to get another layout done before I leave...have a WONDERFUL and restful weekend!

3 comments:

Kimmie said...

this is stunning!

Charissa74 said...

Absolutely gorgeous, KP! I adore that pic of you and Lulu.

Dawn said...

Love this page, it's beautiful!!