Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Another lovely week!

What good week we have had - I kid you not - feeling good is such a beautiful thing. I just want to shout from the rooftops - I am so grateful to have the blessings that I have, and to feel good enough to completely enjoy them all!
We had a busy weekend - Friday night was the Family Fun Night at the kids elementary school. They had such a good time!! And Lauren and Ethan won goldfish, so we have new pets too! Then on Saturday we went to the wedding of a long time family friend - it was a lovely ceremony, and a really fun reception. My mother made the wedding dress - it was simply stunning. I got a little teary when the father of the bride (my dad's best friend) mentioned how much he wished my dad could be there. I really do too. But it was a beautiful night - my daughter and her two cousins danced the night away, it was simply priceless!
Sunday was relax day - I even enjoyed a little scrap time!!

I completed this layout. This one is kind of a 2-fer - design team work and a contest entry. I used products from my design team at Scrappin with Grace - this is the Katlin line from Crate Paper, and it is simply gorgeous! I completed this layout for the "Last Scrapper Standing" contest at CMK - the assignment for the initial entry was to do a scraplift of one of the design team's work. I chose this layout by Amy Tara Koeppel to lift - she rocks, and I love every thing that she does! I really love the way this layout turned out! The flowers and vines are cut from the patterned paper, and layered with dimensional adhesive, and the frame around the lower photo is raised as well.


All papers are by Crate Paper, the letter stickers are doodlebug designs and AC Thickers, and the brads in flower centers are by Creative Cafe.

Thanks so much for looking! I hope that you are all having a wonderful day!
I just got to go out to dinner to a new Vietnamese restaurant-- it was just SO fresh and yummy and I had the delightful company of a new friend....yep, life is good!

Blessings,
KP

1 comment:

Nicole said...

I love Amy Tara too! You rocked it girl!