Saturday, March 15, 2008

A Layout at last!

I have one to share! I finally completed this layout for the Design Team at Scrappin with Grace. Cosmo Cricket is our sponsor this month, which could not make me happier since I love all things Cosmo Cricket, and I especially love this COGSMO line that I got to work with. I have been trying for months to find the right papers to scrap these photos from Halloween, and the colors in this were just perfect! I have a few more projects in the works, just need to print some photos, and then find some time!


Here are closeups of each page...





All Patterned Paper is Cosmo Cricket COGSMO
Cardstock is Bazzill
Plastic letters are Heidi Swapp
Letter Stickers are Doodlebug Designs
Foam letters are AC Thickers
Chipboard Photo Corner is Bazzill
Buttons are Misc
Ink and pen are SU

I had a good time with this one, and am loving the vibrant colors!!

Hope you are having a great weekend!
Hugs, KP