Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Finding time to stamp...

How do people do this??! I think this question is one that simply can not be answered. I am so jealous when I read the blogs and web pages of people that seem to somehow find the time to stamp every day - and even to write about it! Sigh... I will have to be satisfied to sneak in a few minutes here and there. I keep thinking that the "busy" that describes my life will subside - but there really is always something. So I am doing my best - today I got up early and grabbed a few minutes to make this simple card.
























I can't tell you how much I LOVE this mini catalog set - Merry and Bright. It is just so clean and simple, and so stinkin' cute! This is a 5 1/2" square card, made with the following ingredients:
Stamps: Merry and Bright, Linen, Many Merry Messages
Paper: Soft Sky Textured (LOVE IT!), Old Olive, Certainly Celery, Real Red
Ink: Basic Black, Soft Sky, Real Red, Watercolor Crayons
Accessories: Blender Pen, 5/8" Red Grosgrain, Dimensionals, Square Punch

I am off for now - I have about 20 more minutes before I have to get to a meeting at the school and then to work...that is 20 minutes to stamp! Have an awesome day :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the card, too cute!

(I am also jealous of people who have time to stamp everyday!) :)

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card!!!