Monday, August 27, 2007

Pictures of my Peeps!

Yesterday I held a Christmas Card Stamp - a- Stack, AND I remembered to bring my camera! I rarely think to take photos of stamping events, and even though I brought the camera I only took a few shots, and most were not very good. But I am excited to share a few (and I am sure they will be so excited to have their faces on my blog lol). I had a really great time at the SAS, although I think I have decided that I prefer the smaller classes so that I can get to visit with everyone - big groups are so overwhelming sometimes! Yes, I love to have everyone join in the fun, but we might just do that once in a while - whew! What a day :)





Here are a few of the sweet and fabulous women that joined me yesterday...
I hope that they had as much fun as I did!

No comments: