Tuesday, July 22, 2008

I MADE IT!!!

I am so excited to be able to announce that I will be joining the Design Team for Making Memories for You!! I am so thrilled and honored to be chosen...this site is so much fun, and I am truly enjoying the friendship of the members here as well as the amazing talent that they share! I can't wait to get started. My "term" on the team will start in September. I will have the pleasure of working with kits from THIS shop - I can't wait, these kits are ROCKIN' and I hope to really be able to do my part to show them off! I will be anxiously awaiting my first shipment - it can't get here soon enough!! Did I mention that I am excited?? I hope that you will join me in the fun over at MMFY!!

2 comments:

Nicole said...

Yay KP! I am so excited for you! I wanna see your trip pics too!

goermush said...

I am pleased to have you on the board. I look forward to working with you. I know you will inspire everyone