Sunday, May 25, 2008

Have a WONDERFUL Holiday Weekend!!

We are planning on laying low this long weekend - grateful for the easy pace and a little quiet time! We're hoping to get the kids to see Indiana Jones this weekend, and then if the weather allows, a BBQ and swim outing with friends on Monday. And of course, as much as I am able, I will be scrapping!! It seems layouts are taking me forever to finish lately, so I hope that I can remedy that and maybe get a few accomplished over the long weekend - we will see!

I did get photos from Easter and some from the Mother's Day Tea at Lauren's preschool printed yesterday, and they go beautifully with the papers that I received for this month's design team projects at Scrappin with Grace - so I have no excuses!!

I finished this layout this morning.


The patterned papers are all Pink Paislee (LOVE LOVE PINK PAISLEE!!). The chipboard alphas are Scenic Route and Lisa Bearnson. Letter stickers are Pink Paislee. Ribbon, pearls and CS are SU, lace from Joanne's. And yes, the "beauty" in the title really shows up just fine - just not in the photo! Below is a detail shot of the flowers and pearls - they are raised with pop up glue dots.


I am off to make a yummy and extremely fattening brunch for the family, and then back to scrapping! Hope you all have a wonderful and restful weekend!
KP

No comments: