Saturday, June 23, 2007

Not everyone will appreciate my sense of humor....

But I think this card in darned funny. As soon as I saw this set I thought "that Rhino looks just a little too happy". His cheesy grin just cracks me up. I could not resist making this card, and hopefully most of you will enjoy it and appreciate the humor. And those that don't - well, the colors and layout are nice - right? LOL

This was created with our new Zoofari Set - I think it is simply adorable. Yes, it will make great kids cards too!

The ingredients for this card
Stamp Sets: Zoofari, Rough Edges Alphabet
Paper: Watercolor paper, Soft Sky, Sky DSP, Blue Bayou, Close to Cocoa
Ink: Soft Sky, Blue Bayou, Going Gray, Close to Cocoa
Ribbon: Taupe
Accesories: Aquapainter, Ticket Corner Punch, Sponge Dauber, Dimensionals, Earth Elements brads.

6 comments:

Nicole said...

Well I LOVE it. If I would have had coffee in my mouth it would now be on my screen. LOL.

Basement Stamper said...

Kristine:
This is hilarious!!! I'm going to have to make one of these tonight for hubby who will be home tomorrow night...it's our anniversary today!

Bec Ross said...

Love it!!! Pity we don't have this set over here :(

Sherry Campbell said...

I love your sense of humor- and the card is great too! I didn't order this set during the preview- but now I might want it. LOL!

Jess said...

OMGosh you are the feelin' horny girl....I have been looking for your card to show some of my fellow SCS friends. I have been telling everyone about you card and everyone I tell they die laughing! Actually I was just reading a thread on SCS and I decided to check out your blog....and I saw "the card"! Anyway I am new at blogging also but I am going to subscribe to your blog and would like to put the link on my blog under blogs I browse....Sorry about writing a book!!

Anonymous said...

Too funny! Love it!!!